Use the form on the right to send us an email.

Our postal address is:

Bob Dempster

Seattle World Cruiser

300 Airport Way Ste 203

Renton, WA 98057


9401-9947 Airport Way S
Seattle, WA, 98108
United States

July 7th

July 7th

Daily Flight Information:

Departed: Karachi, India
Refueling Stop: Chahbar, Persia
Arrived: Bander Abbas, Persia
Miles Flown: 775
Flight Time: 8 hrs. 55 mins.
(7:45 a.m. to 12:35 p.m. 2:35 p.m. to 6:40 p.m.)

Total Miles Flown: 13,705
Total Flight Time: 183 hrs. 43 min.

World Flight Completes Double Hop Landing at Bander Abbas, Persia

Daily Report

by Lt. L. P. Arnold, "Chicago", Mechanic

 Up at 5 and the General took me out to the field. At 6:30 we took off for Chahbar where we arrived at 12:30. Everything had gone so nicely that we hastily refueled, left at 2:30 and arrived Bander Abbas at 6:30. The whole trip was over the same kind of country -- absolutely barren of all vegetation excepting date trees & cactus & they were only seen a few times.

Great stretches of sand, sand hills, ancient lava flows, some 5000 foot mountains -- for 10 hours saw nothing else. The most lonesome, barren & desolate place imaginable.

Bander Abbas is a small port -- the entry for the interior of the desert where everything is carried by camels.

Daily Report

by Lt. L. H. Smith, Commanding

At 7:45 this morning, the flight was again under way for Chahbar. The coast was followed the entire distance. It was very rugged and furnished very few places possible for an emergency landing. We arrived at Chahbar at 12:35, immediately refueled and prepared to continue.

At 2:35 in the afternoon,the flight left Chahbar for Bander Abbas, again following the coast line practically the entire distance to Bander Abbas, landing at 6:40. The field here was an irregular one and fairly rolling, but the British Consul who was acting as our advance agent, had completed considerable special work on it before the arrival and it was in fairly good condition. Bandar Abbas at this time was inflicted with a Cholera epidemic and the personnel remained entirely away from the town, stayed in the home of the British Consul who was taking care of American interest.